Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Time flies when you're working

I cannot believe that my spring semester of my junior year is ending...and that I didn't post once! But I have been busy on product development type things, school, work, and trying to be social. Here are a few pictures of the wonderful time of developing Mmm bites for competition. I'm not going into detail because I am sworn to secrecy, seriously



They don't look like much here but with some toppings they look a little more appealing



All set to go in some packaging


The rest of the team hard at work.


I hope to post a ton over the summer since I will have a kitchen to myself and I hope to bring my Kitchenaid along to experiment with things. I will explain more about this summer later. Right now I have to study for finals.

No comments: