Sunday, April 19, 2009

It has occurred to me that there are many things that we do on a day to day basis, because we should or because we have to. 


I am challenging myself to move forward with the "do it with love" or "do it for the love of it" motivation. If there are things that I have to do or should do than I will challenge myself to do them quickly, do them efficiently and move onto doing the things I love for my own personal love of it.

Yesterday I stayed in bed until a crazy hour and was nothing but a home body. I spent part of the day thinking that I should be doing something else, something on my personal to do list. But, it was my Saturday and I did what I wanted which was absolutely nothing and it was absolutely fantastic! I live in my own reality right, so why should I make myself feel guilty for taking charge of my day no matter what I did or did not do?

Life is all a mindset right? Live it with passion, Live it with love, even if for one day you spend your whole day with yourself on the couch enjoying the having nothing to do.

No comments: