Thursday, November 16, 2006

What is your personal definition of Creativity?

This Was my Answer:

Creativity is a stream of unrestrained thoughts and ideas. Allowing youself to think outside, inside, behind, in front of, under, and on top of "the box". Creativity is Making/Saying/Doing, anything that allows feeling and emotion to get out of your body and into the world. Creativity inspires people to think in new ways and explore their own selves. Creativity is more than being artistic, it is bringing your soul/being/feelings/thoughts into the world to share with others, even if it may not be socially acceptable/tollerable.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Ashlee! It's taken me a while to get over here, but I'm glad I did! I think you're right on about creativity (gosh, look what neat things you can create with your food below!!) and also on your post about food revelation...you made a lot of very important points. Is food science like normal science (bio, chem, etc) but just applied to food? what are your classes? I'm really interested because I'm a foodie, but a marine biologist too...I wish I could combine my two loves in some way and food science seems like it would be really cool (although if I had to do more school, I might cry!) Great blog!

Best,
Michelle